Monday, March 22, 2010

I've Fallen Way Behind...

One of the things I challenged myself to this year was seeing things through. I always have the greatest ideas and then I never stick with them (thus, the name of my blog.) It appears as though I totally let my "Thankful" blogging go out the window, but I am proud to say I've been jotting things down in my daily planner every night and now I will catch up on my blog. These last few weeks have been really busy and it's amazing to me how many good things you can find in your days when you really look.

A note about the things I'm thankful for: I realize there is something that relates to food almost daily. It may sound repetitive, but I truly enjoy cooking and eating good food (and the occasional treat that may not be so good for me.) I'm not your typical "salad" girl that tries to downplay my love for eating. Guys love me for it and maybe I help girls realize they're missing out when they count calories during every meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment