Wednesday, April 28, 2010

"Choose your pleasures for yourself, and do not let them be imposed upon you." –Lord Chesterfield

I have gratitude today for...
* all of the great YouTube clips I found for my presentation on Arts Education tomorrow night. I wish I could use them all. Two of my favorites are Kids Singing Viva la Vida by Coldplay & Why do we need arts education?
* that I was fortunate enough to go to an excellent public high school with great music, drama, athletic and business programs.
* saying yes to a 4 mile walk with Viki. It's the first time I've exercised since I was in FL and it felt great!
* Viki giving me a ride to the train station so I didn't have to deal with parking
* a fantastic dinner at Spasso Italian Grill with Andy, and that they accepted my gift certificate from 2008
* a great win by the Phillies
* Kelly & Alex getting the most adorable new apartment in Philadelphia, I'm so happy for them!
* a nice visit with Kelly & Alex to see their new place

No comments:

Post a Comment