Saturday, May 15, 2010

"I’ve learned that even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you you will find the strength to help." -Unknown

I have gratitude today for...
* waking up early and feeling good considering I was a "little" hungover yesterday from my night out with Katie
* organic California strawberries
* watching "The Road to Big Whiskey" with Maureen & Debbie, especially because Maureen had never seen it. 
* reading all of the Philly.com and BostonGlobe.com articles about Game 7 and the Flyers/Bruins series 
* spending a few hours with Maureen on the deck having lunch, talking and listening to music while Debbie was at class. 
* seeing Paul Lemire play @ The Lighthouse on Pier. It was nice to see some live music and he's one of Craig & Deb's favorites. He played lots of DMB covers including Nancies :-)
* wine & apps at Case de Willoughby
* another fantastic dinner at my favorite Hermosa Beach restaurant, Buona Vita. Great food, great service and Debbie's birthday!
* everyone being understanding when I had to go home because of my awful stomach pains that I get every so often and I (nor the doctors) know why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment