Sunday, October 10, 2010

Just Me Talking

I'm finding the new show "Boardwalk Empire" hard to get into, and I really wanted to love it. I don't know what it is, I just don't like it.

I'm mad at myself that I haven't exercised in so long, and I have NO desire to start. I would like to start practicing yoga again, but I need to do cardio and lift weights too. I've always been on again/off again with exercise. How do I keep myself motivated so I don't fall off the wagon this time? Exercising again starts tomorrow, there, now I'm accountable; it's in writing.

I was looking at a (long) list of books I have written down that I want to read. There are hundreds. I think I'd have to live to be 1,000 to read all of the books on this list. I haven't read a book from start to finish in months. Another thing on my "do-for-me" to do list.

I'm super excited about the UGG snowboats I won on Ebay last night for 1/2 price. They were used for display and are practically brand new. It kind of makes me look forward to snow (sort of).

I'm really happy for all of my friends that are pregnant or have recently had babies. It feels like there have been a lot of babies born over the last couple of months, I haven't even gotten to meet them all yet. On the other hand, my heart breaks for several people I know that are trying to get pregnant. We hear about awful parenting everyday on the news, and I always think "why do they get to be parents when I have friends who would be fantastic parents and would do anything to have a child?"

My 30th birthday is about four months away. I think that's kind of crazy, where did this year go?

This Phillies team is just so much fun to watch. They seem like they genuinely like each other and make it so easy for the fans to love them. I'm hoping they get another W tonight, I want to go to another playoff game!

We finally started cleaning out the garage and storage shed yesterday. There is something refreshing about getting rid of stuff, especially when you can donate it. How do we all end up with so much stuff?!?

Today was the closest I've come to "doing nothing" in a long time. I keep getting sick and I just needed to slow down this weekend. It was kind of nice, and I only thought about all of the things I need to do a handful of times.

No comments:

Post a Comment