Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* lunch at Yang Ming with John Groden. We met up to talk about advertising and ate some yum Chinese food for lunch as well. 
* meeting up with Megan at the Corner Bakery in Suburban Square this afternoon. Between me working full time and her being in FL we haven't seen each other or talked much. It was nice to catch up with her today while she had a babysitter watching the boys. 
* making the smart decision to skip the gym. I feel like I'm coming down with a cold and really don't want to be sick this weekend. I went home, laid down and watched Oprah until Andy got home. 
* dinner at Carrabba's. We had a $20 gift card that expired tonight so we decided to go even though I wasn't feeling that great. Their minestrone soup hit the spot though, and I'll have it for lunch one day this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment