Saturday, February 26, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* getting up early and getting my share of the cooking done.
* the gorgeous $90 black boots I got at JCPenney for $20!
* the favors Chris & Kem surprised us with for the engagement party. M&M's with our wedding date, picture, "Andy & Christine" and champagne glasses imprinted on them. They were a hit!
* Mom & Dad arriving early to help get ready for the party and for ALL of the fantastic food Mom made!
* the fun party dress I wore tonight. I love getting dressed up.
* my garlic chicken w/broccoli pasta being one of the favorites of the night---I love cooking for people and sharing the gift of food. It's a bonus when others like what I've made.
* Mom & Dad, Kelly & Alex, Mrs. Roth, Jeff & Megan, Chris & Kem, Copley & Bert, Chrissy & Ray, Kerry & Jim, Donna & Bill, Pat & Joyce, Kristen & Tim, Leslie & Terry, Brian & Sharon, Wendy & Ed, Cookie & Dean, Mike & Susan, Arlene & Don, Erin & Bill and Matt & Brittany coming to celebrate our engagement with us.
* good times in the basement with the late night gang (Mom & Dad, Copley & Bert, Matt & Brittany, Kerry & Jim, Kelly & Alex). Some of us were up until 2am.
* such a wonderful engagement party. So many people helped bring it all together and I think everyone had a really good time! We are so lucky to have the best family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment