Saturday, January 7, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* getting up and going to yoga this morning when I just wanted to stay in our warm bed.
* not letting myself get annoyed when I found out the class was pushed back 45 minutes. Instead I went to the yoga room, listened to Enya and read Yoga Living and then closed my eyes for a few minutes.
* making it through the class when I started to feel sick.
* getting almost all of our stuff out of Andy's mom's basement. Now it's time to eliminate, give away and donate as much as we can!
* taking a 3 hour nap this afternoon trying to shake the stomach bug I felt coming on. I was so happy when I woke up and felt better.
* catching the end of the Flyers game to see Briere score a 3rd goal and win the game with seconds left in overtime.
* spending time on Chris Carr's blog (Crazy, Sexy, Life) and reviewing parts of her book while I watched the Lions vs. Saints playoff game. I'd really like to attempt a cleanse but I'm not sure I want to do anything longer than 7 days to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment