Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* finding out John Carr is going to be ok.
* coming up with some good ideas for Dad' 60th Birthday gifts.
* the yoga pants I got at Marshall's on clearance.
* visiting Bethany and meeting Max for the first time. He's adorable!
* picking up lots of veggies at Produce Junction...next step is juicing!
* the awesome chicken marsala dinner I made for me and Andy.
* going to the late yoga class even though dinner smelled incredible and was staring me in the face. I enjoyed it even more since I knew I did my body a favor and went to yoga first.
* trying to be understanding and 'yogalike' of the sweaty, smelly, grunting guy next to me in class tonight. I can even deal with the sweat and grunting, but please, make sure you don't STINK before you come to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment