Friday, February 3, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* the arrival of Erin & Jeff Ertz's baby boy. Babies, babies, babies!
* getting up on time for our early train without feeling too tired even though I hardly slept either night we were in VA.
* finding out one of my oldest friends is pregnant. Talia & I haven't really stayed in touch (besides Facebook and the very occasional email) but my heart is so happy for her!
* an easy trip home from VA.
* catching up on my shows from this week; American Idol, Grey's and Private Practice.
* a good conversation with my boss---I hadn't talked to him since before Christmas so it was good to catch up and tell him how things have been going.
* S. Philly Acupuncture being understanding about the traffic and allowing me to reschedule my appointment for Sunday.
* take-out from Pasta Via.
* movie night with Andy. We watched "Friends with Benefits", it was really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment