Saturday, February 11, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* yoga this morning- while everyone was disappointed the heat wasn't working I was secretly happy because I wasnt in the mood for a 90 degree room this morning.
* finding the bakery Viki was telling me about in Conshohocken. They have all kinds of breads and rolls so it's nice to know where they are. I tried a loaf of their sesame italian bread, it's pretty good.
* a fantastic birthday massage at Cortiva Massage. I'm going to have to try a 90 minute massage some day!
* Andy being understanding when I exploded about some things that have been bothering me. Instead of sharing how I was feeling I've been harboring everything inside and I sort of took it out on him. I need to be better about that.
* Tony A's tomato pie
* my 31st birthday celebration tonight with Andy, Kelly & Alex, Megan & Jeff, Amy, Deirdre, Seth & Steve. I made lots of good food, we had drinks and a lemondrop shot before we went out. We first went to Baggataway Tavern and then to the Gypsy Saloon. It was a really fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment