Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* an easy drive to MD this morning with no traffic.
* going to the fitness center in the hotel this afternoon after my meetings. I made myself stay on the elliptical this afternoon when my headphones weren't working. It was torture but I did it anyway. It's the first time in I don't know how long workout clothes made it out of my bag at a hotel.
* going to Carrabba's for dinner. I did ok without getting my usual to-die-for chicken marsala. I got the fried mozzarella (I know, bad, but I've been craving them for over a week!), small side pasta with marsala sauce and sauteed spinach. It was more than enough food and I didn't really miss the chicken at all.
* walking around the Columbia Mall for a while after dinner. I had to walk off some of that food! I went to Bare Escentuals and learned some more about their makeup. I'm going to give it a shot---if I find something that truly helps with my redness I will forever be their customer! I also found a cute top and sweater at The Limited and a pair of pants that fit perfectly at Express!
* finally sending out a message to all of the women I know about Women for Women. Aunt Kathy is organizing a huge fundraiser for this charity and I hope I can help make it a success!
* finding out that I still have $2500 in bonds that I've never cashed in- woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment