Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* Steve giving us his friends & family discount code for the Hyatt in Aruba. Now we can go back to where we celebrated our honeymoon. They are also going to try to come for a few days! So excited!!!
* all of the kind words from friends and family after I posted my race pictures.
* visiting Chrissy & Bella when I got to NJ. We sat out back and talked for a while. I also stopped my favorite $ Store near her house and picked up a bunch of cards.
* a nice visit with Mom & Dad. We had a really good talk about lots of things that have happened over the last year. Dad made a great dinner with chicken, rice & salad. Then Mom & I went to Bed, Bath & Beyond to get her the Shark Navigator. I bought another float for the shore, they had it for a really great price.


No comments:

Post a Comment