Thursday, December 13, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* not feeling too disappointed when we found out The Killers show was
postponed. I felt bad Dave came all the way here for the show and now
it's pushed back to an unknown date. I came up with a few ideas for
tonight though.
* going to LA Fitness with Dave. I only did the elliptical and
abs/stretching but it felt good to exercise.
* the candles Mrs. Roth gave us to try out for our windows. They're
battery operated but look really nice!
* lunch at Plaza Azteca with Dave. I love that place, it's fun to take
people there.
* dinner at Nectar with Dave & Ben. I'm really going to miss gift
cards once I completely run out. We had a nice bottle of wine---they
had sushi and rice bowls and I had veggie spring rolls and filet
mignon.
* good times at Falls Taproom to see Popejoy play. Andrea was there
and we had a great time drinking beers and listening to music. We
stayed until the bar closed. Thankful for Ben driving us home too.
* leftover Mexican after-the-bar food!

No comments:

Post a Comment