Monday, February 18, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* Andy being cool about me accidentally not closing the door all the way when I left the house this morning at 6am. He had off and woke up because the house was freezing. I must have slammed it shut it popped back open. I've been freaking out about the heating bills (almost $300/month!!) so I appreciated him being calm about my mistake.
* enjoying the new O issue on the plane. I just renewed my subscription after a long while of not getting it and I'm happy to have it back!
* arriving safely to Omaha this afternoon. I am also thankful for a safe flight---especially after watching 'Flight' this past weekend.
* having Lauren as a travel companion for part of this week. Although I like some alone time, whole weeks by myself get kind of lonely and boring. I picked her up from the airport, we went to the fitness center, and then had a nice Italian dinner at a restaurant close by the hotel.
* watching Revenge from last night---it's always so good!
* DMB Summer Tour dates coming out!! Woohoo. After the rumors of Dave & Friends doing another album I was wondering if they would tour. I get so excited about all of the friends we see when the band is touring and of course, the music too!
* Kelly making some wedding decisions and sending pictures of ideas for her gift table, center pieces and guest book!

No comments:

Post a Comment