Saturday, September 14, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* french toast for breakfast
* organizing/cleaning out the basement. We're trying to get rid of stuff we don't need/use anymore so we don't have to bring it with us when we eventually move into a new house. I had the iPad down there so I was able to keep up with my Grey's Anatomy obsession as I worked. 
* doing some of the exercises I've learned from training as a mini-workout. My neck was still bothering me so I wanted to take it easy.
* a great time at Gary & Gail's Crabfeast party. They had an awesome selection of craft beers and lots of good food. We started playing cornhole and after almost losing to Gary & Gail in the first game, we went undefeated for 4 HOURS. That's a lot of beer and a lot of games. We played in the dark under the lights and still won. By 10pm I was ready for bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment