Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* thinking about our beautiful wedding day all day today. I kept looking at the clock and remembered what I was doing at whatever time two years ago. I wish we could do it all again!
* putting together these pictures of Kelly & I. A special moment between sisters, on our wedding days. 
September 17, 2011 & August 2, 2013
* another great work out with Dave this morning. I only have a few weeks left of sessions but I'm definitely considering buying more. It's really helping me stay on track with working out, I'm learning a lot and I'm seeing results. 
* doing another day of the meditation challenge. It's been making me so relaxed I want to go to sleep afterwards but I do like slowing down, even for just 15 minutes. 
* all of the anniversary wishes on Facebook and text messages, and the beautiful card from Mom & Dad. I was surprised at some of the people who completely forgot our anniversary. I try so hard to send cards to other people for their life's events. It's ok because I send cards because I like to, I just think it's sad that no one really sends cards anymore. They always mean so much to me when I see one in the mailbox. 
* creating a low fat healthy version of chicken pot pie to make in the slow cooker. I'm making it for tomorrow night's dinner. I've been trying to plan out dinners so I don't go crazy trying to figure out what we're eating every night. 
* the beautiful roses Andy brought me tonight. 
* a great dinner at Maggiano's with Andy, just like last year. They brought us a piece of cheesecake for the occasion. I wore a dress I've had in my closet since last winter and felt great in it- I'm usually so critical of how I look and I actually felt good. 
* talking with Mom & Dad when we got home. It was nice to talk to them and I'm excited for them to visit next weekend!
* watching an episode of Damages after dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment