Saturday, September 21, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* Andy giving me a ride to the office so I could pick up the Park Power car. 
* treating myself to a Wawa French Vanilla cappuccino. I don't drink them often but they're a nice treat. 
* the Fall Kick-Off Meeting going well today. I am excited to start growing my team again.
* dropping by Jude Plum to drop off their magazines. Therese said she'd run their profile in Phila Life for $500 in October. Woohoo, more trade.  
* a fun time at Gary & Gail's for lunch and cornhole. Steve & I were partners for most of the time and only lost a couple of times. The weather was perfect to be outside!
* watching a few episodes of Damages and ordering take-out Bertucci's for dinner. We tried the lemon & rosemary grilled chicken wings, I loved them!
* finalizing the homes we're looking at tomorrow with Cat, the realtor. I'm excited to start looking!

* reading about the Le Cresuet grill pans- I think I'm going to get one to match our red dutch oven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment