Sunday, February 21, 2010

"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival." - C. S. Lewis

* being able to attend Wendy’s bridal shower. It was one of the best bridal showers I’ve ever been to. Wendy & I have been friends our whole lives—there were periods of time we didn’t see each other much but we’ve always been able to pick up right where we left off. It’s also fun that our moms are good friends and we all had a great time. Can’t wait for the wedding in May!


* Dad’s homemade Pasta fagioli soup, he gave me a take-home container.
* my last minute decision to stop by Kerry & Jim’s for a quick visit. It was perfect because they were able to tell me in person they’ve chosen a date for their wedding. She asked me to be in the wedding last year and I’m sooooo excited to start planning stuff for her.
* my conversation with Katie on the way home. We don’t talk often at all but we have such an easy time catching up. I love those kinds of friends! She told me her wedding date today too so I know October will be a busy month.
* the nice filet mignon dinner Andy made for us tonight.
* USA winning the hockey game tonight against Canada ! Woo Hoo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment