* Andy driving Mrs. Roth & me to the airport this morning, especially because he had to work an extra long day today.
* making our connecting flight even though we took off 40 minutes "late." Good thing US Airways builds in a half hour into their travel time for delays; that's how they always depart "on time" and arrive "early."
* the gorgeous weather in FL today. 75 degrees feels real nice!
* no hassles at the car rental place.
* the hour I spent outside before the sun started to set.
* a really good BBQ dinner and nice conversation with Mrs. Roth
* the end of A Time to Kill. One of my all-time favorites, we caught the last 45 min. on TNT