Thursday, March 18, 2010

"Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save." - Will Rogers

* my trip to the playground with Brooke and the boys. Jeffrey is saying soooo many words now, he's so much fun.
* Acme's fresh baked sandwich rolls.
* Andy coming home early today to watch NCAA Tourney games.
* Villanova pulling out the W today--I was worried about Andy's heart.
* Josh & Lauren coming over for a few beers and to watch the games with us.
* the baked French Fry recipe I found--they were yummy and healthy!
* the orders that came through my Tastefully Simple website from the fundraisers I've set up!
* talking with Steve. Something very scary happened to him the other day and I am so grateful he is safe and ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment