Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life." - William Osler

* Andy's alarm going off at 6:45AM since I messed up my cell alarm and almost overslept!
* the great experience I had observing in a high school today!
* feeling confident I am going to make a great teacher.
* the opportunity to work with a student individually that normally gives the teacher a hard time. I was able to work through the assignment with him and he had it completed by the end of class!
* the trip to Produce Junction Viki and I took this afternoon. Windows down, sun shining, good company and tons of fruits and veggies at great prices. Awesome!
* the 4 mile walk Viki & I took at the park after Produce Junction.
* Jeff, Megan & the boys coming over for dinner.
* Jeff & Megan loving the gift card to Sullivan's and wine we gave them to thank them for sharing their FL house with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment