Monday, March 1, 2010

"Everything you now do is something you have chosen to do. Some people don't want to believe that. But if you're over age twenty-one, your life is what you're making of it. To change your life, you need to change your priorities." - John C. Maxwell

* the 3 mile walk Andy & I took this morning in the FL sunshine. It felt great after not working out for 2 days. I ran 3/4mi. after the walk--I hate running so that's good for me.
* the pair of shorts I put on today that definitely fit me better than they did at the end of the summer. The exercise is working!
* the beautiful day we had today. It was warm enough to spend the afternoon on the beach and then we played Scrabble outside. I can't wait for winter to be over at home too.
* Pandora. We listened to it all night while we played Scrabble again, (Andy was determined to beat me).
* the beginning of a new month. It's March 1st! We're headed out of winter and into spring & summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment