Tuesday, March 2, 2010

"Life is relationships; the rest is just details." - Gary Smalley

* waking up this morning to pouring rain and making the best of it. It was a nice relaxing morning.
* Super Mario Wii- I finally played it for the first time and it brought me back to long summer days, playing Mario 1, 2 & 3 for hours, determined to beat them! I eventually beat them all, now I have a new one to conquer.
* the half hour of sunshine I was able to catch before the clouds rolled back in and the winds picked up.
* Carrabba's Chicken Marsala! Andy & I used to go there all the time but it had been well over a year since we were there last. It was a special treat (I took off from counting calories) and we both really enjoyed our meal.
* Edye's Fruit Bars---a great alternative to ice cream, and they don't make me feel crappy like ice cream does after I eat it.
* the really nice workers at Wal-Mart. Everyone knows I hate Wal-Mart, but our trip there tonight was actually pleasant. (I REALLY try not to go there, I don't support the way their owners run the business.)
* American Idol--I love this show, always have, always will.
* my nice chat with Debbie tonight. I really can't wait for my visit to CA in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment