Sunday, February 28, 2010

"You have to pay the price. You will find that everything in life exacts a price, and you will have to decide whether the price is worth the prize." - Sam Nunn

* the hammock in the yard. I love coming down here and reading in the hammock, even when it's not super warm outside.
* Andy being able to spend his birthday in FL for the third year in a row!
*an exciting 2010 winter games. I really enjoyed watching the Olympics this year, more than I can ever remember!
* the US hockey team tieing the game with 24 seconds left, sooo exciting! It was a disappointing loss but one of the best sporting events I've ever seen.
* the book The Innocent Man by John Grisham. I bought it a few years ago and finally started reading it. Now I can't put it down!
* the freedoms we enjoy everyday, reading this (true) story makes me think about how easily they are taken away from some people.
* our decision to watch The Marriage Ref, it gave us a few good laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment