Sunday, March 21, 2010

"Lives, like money, are spent. What are you buying with yours?" -Roy H. Williams

* Brian coming to the mountain to ski with the other chaperones and me. He is an incredible teacher. The first couple of runs were a little scary but after some practice I was doing pretty well with the whole skiing thing.
* being able to get down an intermediate slope without killing myself. I had a few moments where I picked up too much
speed but I made it. The feeling of accomplishment was amazing!
* the awesome chicken
quesadillas I had for lunch at The Sitting Bull restaurant. They were the best I've ever had!
* it being another beautiful day. My legs were pretty sore from yesterday and this morning so I decided to take the afternoon off from skiing and enjoyed being on the mountain in the warm sunshine.


* my
Carvel Hot Fudge Sundae I got at the rest stop. I haven't had one of those in years!
* LIFE on Discovery
* getting home earlier than scheduled
* my car being safe in the high school parking lot over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment