Saturday, March 20, 2010

"Whatever is at the center of our life will be the source of our security, guidance, wisdom, and power." - Stephen Covey

* the gorgeous weather we had today in Vermont. Skiing in 70 degrees and sunshine was so awesome!
* having the courage to take a beginner's lesson all by myself. I was so nervous about trying to ski again and felt funny not knowing anyone.
* the incredible ski instructors at Okemo Mountain. They made me so comfortable and were excellent with everyone in the class. I was excited when they asked "you've really never skied before?" (first time doesn't count--see my blog entry for the year 2000.) They were impressed with how well I was doing, it made me feel great!
* meeting Jen in "ski class." We became instant buddies and both picked up skiing quickly. We took a second lesson together in the afternoon and made it down a real trail!
* our bus driver Gary. He was so nice to us and all of the kids, just a super friendly southerner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment