Friday, March 12, 2010

"You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want." - Zig Ziglar

* the National Academy of Massage in Lansdale, PA. Their student massages are only $30, which makes them affordable for me. They do wonders for my well-being.
* having the courage to tell the therapist that the plastic gloves she was wearing while giving me a massage was making it unenjoyable for me instead of being annoyed for the entire hour.
* the Chinese food and Pepsi I treated myself to for lunch to celebrate my success on the PPST.
* the fantastic Tastefully Simple party I had at Alexis's house. Everything was set up so nice and I had almost $400 in sales!
* my friend Courtney coming to Alexis's party. Although we didn't have much time together it was great to see her.
* arriving to Avalon safely, it poured the entire drive.
* the pizza Andy saved me from dinner, I was starving by the time I arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment