Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet." - Emily Dickinson

* Megan inviting me to walk Valley Forge park (5 miles) today. We haven't spent a lot of time together lately and I really enjoyed having that hour to catch up with her.
* the PPST Review book that was available at the library. I am feeling like I need to study some more tomorrow before I take the exam.
* having a great experience at Dave's Jewelers in Hamilton, NJ. Nice people, great service and the fairest prices! Only $3 for a watch battery--the price has been the same for at least 10 years.
* my visit with Missy and baby Dane. He had his shots today and was a little sad but I was so happy they came to say hello.
* the time I had to talk with my Dad before leaving for dinner with the girls.
* the fun night with my Mom, Cookie & Wendy. Something is so fun about old friends, people that have known you FOREVER. We had wine, great food, and a ton of laughs. We picked out the pictures for Wendy's wedding video and Tina came by with Alyssa. It was such a great night, so glad I made the drive home for it.
* getting home early. Mom and I watched the end of American Idol and then I went to bed. So nervous for the PPST exam tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment