Saturday, March 27, 2010

"The truth is always exciting. Speak it, then. Life is dull without it." - Pearl S. Buck

* the lazy, college-like Saturday morning/afternoon we had today. Recuperating from last night and gearing up for tonight's festivities. 3am nights are killer these days.
* the best French Onion soup I've ever had from St. George's Pub, it was simply amazing.
* Sweet Tea Vodka--I've finally discovered all of its greatness.
* walking into the Irish Pub in the Trop to find an AMAZING band playing. They played the best songs and were so much fun. Nothing makes this girl happier than a good band when I go out!
* being able to dance in the shoes I wore tonight---I've never worn them out before.
* feeling good about how I looked tonight---thanks Deig!
* all of the awesome girls I met this weekend. I love meeting new people!



No comments:

Post a Comment