Sunday, April 4, 2010

"Reading is a basic tool in the living of a good life." - Mortimer Adler

I have gratitude today for...
* everything good about my life. Although I'm not super religious I did take a moment on this Easter Sunday to reflect and thought about how lucky I am. 
* starting this blog. When I'm feeling sad, upset or frustrated about something I still make myself find the positives about everyday and that's important. 
* getting dressed up and taking pictures on the beach early this morning


* the peace ocean waves and the beach bring me
* quality time with Andy on the beach
* the freedom to do pretty much whatever I want most of the time. I love kids, but I'm not ready to give that up yet. 
* talking with Mom & Dad
* talking with Grandma & Grandpa
* talking with Kelly
* baseball season being here starting today!
* listening to a lot of DMB- contrary to popular belief I don't listen to them all that much 

No comments:

Post a Comment