Tuesday, May 18, 2010

"Always try to be a little kinder than is necessary." -James M. Barrie

I have gratitude today for...
* ABC.com having full episodes available for viewing, I was able to catch up on Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice this morning (both which made me cry.)
* finishing up my school work that was due this week
* taking a drive around PV with Craig even though I'm not feeling well again, it was nice to get out of the house. 
* reading Debbie's copy of Skinny Bitch---it is quite disturbing and really made me think about where our food comes from and how poorly animals are treated. My goal is to cut back on the amount of meat I eat significantly. 
* Flyers win game 2!
* the dinner Craig made for us and the time I had to talk with Deb tonight before I left
* Craig & Deb watching American Idol with me even though I know they thought it was torture
* Debbie driving me to the airport
* no delays at the airport 

No comments:

Post a Comment