Monday, May 24, 2010

"Life is full of endings, but every ending is a new beginning." -Unknown

I have gratitude today for...
* Wendy allowing me to spend the day at their house so I wouldn't have to drive all the way home just to drive back to S. Philly tonight
* being able to share ALL of my music with Wendy & Ed and setting up their iPod for them. I love being able to share music with people.
* the nice walk I took with Buddy, their adorable doggie
* the great hoagie I had from the sandwich shop in the Chickie & Pete's shopping center
* going to Game 5 vs. Montreal with Andy. It was so much fun to feel all of the energy in that building and to be there to see them clinch the series. On to the STANLEY CUP FINALS!! So exciting, and I'm so happy to share this with Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment