Wednesday, June 16, 2010

"If you concentrate on finding whatever is good in every situation, you will discover that your life will suddenly be filled with gratitude, a feeling that nurtures the soul." - Rabbi Harold Kushner

I have gratitude today for...
* exploring the area with Mom & Dad and having some good laughs when Mom & I were both using our GPS's in the car.
* visiting Tanglewood, an old amphitheater in Stockbridge, MA


* visiting Kripalu- a Center for Yoga & Health. It made me want to really learn yoga and focus on my health & wellness, something I've let slip over the last few months. 


* looking through the Norman Rockwell Museum gift shop, it was neat seeing the collection of all of his paintings. 
* relaxing in the hot tub listening to yoga music after our long adventurous day
* spending the evening drinking wine, listening to music and playing on our laptops with Mom. 
* finally catching up on this blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment