Friday, June 4, 2010

"Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it." -John Maxwell

I have gratitude today for...
* starting my day off by getting a massage at the National Academy of Massage
* my leftover dinner from last night that I had for lunch today
* making the best of an annoying situation when I drove to S. Philly 3 hours early to beat traffic. I thought I'd do some work and then my laptop wouldn't turn on. I found a park and read this month's issue of Philly Mag and enjoyed the quiet for a while 
* the nice couple we met in Romano's (where the original stromboli was created.) The husband was having a great time telling us stories about Philly sports teams
* being fortunate enough to have tickets to tonight's game
* the much older man that was sitting next to us at the game, I though it was great that he's still going to games. He was keeping score by hand!
* the incredible energy in the Wachovia before and during the game
* such an exciting game, and the Flyers winning again! They still have a chance to do this...

No comments:

Post a Comment