Monday, June 7, 2010

"Half of our mistakes in life arises from feeling where we ought to think, and thinking where we ought to feel." -John Churton Collins

I have gratitude today for...
* the gorgeous weather we're having, no humidity!
* being able to go to the local high school and borrow text books and lesson plans for school and studying for the Praxis. I feel lucky I've developed such a great relationship with the business teacher at the school. 
* spending a few hours at the office today, I'm really excited about doing this work while I'm not in school for the summer. 
* lunch with Ed & John
* being able to sell our Phillies tickets for tonight
* the roasted lemon chicken I made for dinner tonight. It was an experiment and I wasn't sure how it would turn out---it was excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment