Wednesday, July 7, 2010

"Everything happens for a reason, people change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can come together." -Marilyn Monroe

I have gratitude today for...
* finally attempting yoga by doing two Exercise TV yoga videos this morning
* making myself do a 5mi. bike ride even though it was blistering hot outside
* spending the afternoon working on my blog and catching up on emails
* my trip to the Avalon library. I got a few books I've wanted to read for a long time like The Road & Angela's Ashes for .50 each. 
* watching The Road (the movie.) I still want to read the book because I feel like there is no way the movie included everything from the book, but it was well done and I enjoyed the story. 
* the Edy's slow-churned ice cream Andy bought me so I only feel half as bad for eating a small hot fudge sundae tonight (I'm addicted!)
* my parents celebrating their 31st Wedding Anniversary today. Kelly & I are lucky to have parents who love each other so much and who have made it work through the difficult times. We grew up with so many friends who had divorced parents and I've always been thankful that our parents have stayed married.

No comments:

Post a Comment