Monday, July 5, 2010

"I find it fascinating that most people plan their vacations with better care than they do their lives." -Jim Rohn

I have gratitude today for...
* getting up early this morning 
* having a good time on the float again today, it's sooo hot!
* going to 8th street and "floating" with Andy back to our house. We were going against the current so it ended up being quite a good workout
* Jeff sharing his nachos from Tortilla Flats, they were a great afternoon snack. 
* watching The Office and taking some rest time after floating
* a nice BBQ dinner with Jeff, Megan, Andy & Mom Roth
* the movie The Hurt Locker. Andy and I watched it tonight and it did such a great job portraying how admirable our soldiers are. We're all complaining about the heat this week---this is what it's like for our soldiers everyday in Iraq. I can't even imagine living the life of a soldier, I am grateful for the men and women that keep us safe everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment