Friday, July 16, 2010

"I think of life as a good book. The further you get into it, the more it begins to make sense." - Harold Kushner

I have gratitude today for...
* finally cleaning the house in King of Prussia from top to bottom. 
* having time to visit mom & dad for a couple of hours and the Mannino's Pizza we had for dinner
* choosing to make the trip to Redbank, NJ to see an old high school friend in the play RENT. 
* seeing Edye & Sarah tonight and going out for a bit after the play to catch up. 
* all of the artists, musicians, actors etc. that work for free to have a chance at being successful in their field. All of the actors in tonight's production were not paid and they dedicate more time and effort than you would imagine to perform the show only 6 times. I think that is admirable and we are the ones that get to enjoy their talent. 
* the CD Mom gave me about nutrition
* getting to Avalon safely since the drive was long, boring and I'm pretty sure I was behind a drunk driver for a bit on the parkway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment