Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"If you want something you never had before, you've got to do something you have never done before." - Drina Reed

I have gratitude today for...
* Jess & John giving me a ride to Montage Mountain in Scranton
* having a good time tailgating with some people I just met today


* meeting up with Katie's friend Tim since he was at the show alone and didn't know anyone to tailgate with.
* Jess sitting in front of us at Farm Aid 2005 and talking with her about DMB that night. I can't believe we've known each other for almost 5 years because we've never spent a lot of time together. I had such a great time getting to know her better today, and I'm really glad I gave her my email address at Farm Aid so we could stay in touch. 
* being able to sit with Jess & John for the whole show and dancing with Jess the whole night!
* such an awesome show tonight. I just love this band!
* being able to stay awake the whole way home even though everyone else was sleeping and I was really tired. I didn't want John driving with no one awake for 2 hours, especially because we didn't get out of the lot until almost 1am. 
* the beautiful flowers and card Andy had for me to celebrate 6 1/2 years

No comments:

Post a Comment