Saturday, July 10, 2010

“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” -Oliver Wendell Holmes

I have gratitude today for...
* the great teamwork Andy, Kelly & I had this morning to get a lot of work done in a short amount of time
* being able to figure out how to print the invitations and for them coming out just like I imagined.
* the fun time we had at Leslie & Terry's house tonight. We only intended on staying for a little while and ended up there for dinner and the entire (12 innings) Phillies game. 
* Joe treating all of us to Mack's Pizza. I ate more than I care to share...
* for the sun coming out in time for Erin & Jeff's wedding ceremony. Although Andy & I weren't there I was thinking of them all day and I'm so glad the weather cleared up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment