Thursday, August 5, 2010

I have gratitude today for...
* Chrissy having her little baby girl Bella. I know she was born to be a mother and I'm so happy for her & Ray.
* the awesome batch of homemade tomato sauce I made for Kerry's shower.
* grilled cheese and ketchup for lunch. I haven't had one of those in a long time!
* Ottis coming back to Kelly's apartment safely. When I got there she was frantically looking for him and I was happy to find him meowing on the porch. 
* spending a couple of hours with Kelly at her apartment sitting on the porch talking. 
* the cute leather purse Kelly gave me. 
* spending time at Josh & Lauren's tonight. Becker came in from Chicago and we all had few beers and dinner in the backyard to kick off Josh's 30th Birthday weekend. 
* a great time at Buckets with friends, good music and lots of drinks. 
* Andy starting his week long vacation. He deserves this so much, it's going to be a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment