Thursday, August 12, 2010

I have gratitude today for...
* making our chicken parm dinner early in the day so I could hang out when everyone got here tonight.
* Leslie dropping off the check for her Tastefully Simple order, I had forgotten about it.
* the boat ride Andy and I took this afternoon, just me and him. It was fun learning more about how to drive and care for the boat. 
* good times playing cornhole and card games with Bill & Erin, Mike & Deig and Tim. 
* being able to make a fantastic dinner for our friends. Chicken parm, sausage & meatballs, pasta, salad and garlic bread. Just as good as going out :-)
* the Phillies awesome comeback in the 9th inning vs. the Dodgers. 
* karaoke at Circle Tavern. 
* the band at Jack's 
* such an awesome night with good friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment