Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it." -Henry David Thoreau

I have gratitude today for...
* the opportunity I have at Suburban Life Magazines to do marketing and maybe even sales. I appreciate the flexibility and feel ok with not being able to student teach in the fall since I can do this for as long as I need.
* going to Rocco's Pizza for lunch with John, it was like old times
* the massage by Kelly at Millenium Hair & Day Spa I had today to help my back. She did a great job and I'm hoping it helps with the pain I've been feeling
* Bethany offering to drive to Camden for the Lilith Fair.
* the yum $5 hoagie from Genaurdi's
* Jess getting us in to the police parking and for the policeman looking out for Bethany's car when he realized she accidentally left her window down
* taking our seats on the lawn and 10 minutes later having a camera guy come up to us with 4 11th row seats! I had a feeling we'd get an upgrade!
* an amazing night of music with Sara Bareilles, Missy Higgins, Court Yard Hounds (The Dixie Chicks - Natalie) and my favorite, Sarah McLachlan.
* allowing the people to stay in our 11th row seats that moved when we went to get drinks. We decided to share our good fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment