Saturday, September 11, 2010

I have gratitude today for...
* all of the men and women all over the world that have kept our country safe since 9/11/01. Waking up to such a beautiful day just minutes before the planes crashed 9 years ago made me remember every detail as if it were yesterday. How we all wish it was just another day, that those events never happened...
* spending time outside on the deck reading my book. I am determined to finish this one!
* the message from my mom telling me a certified letter came from DEB Shops (yes, I worked there in high school.) Apparently I have an outstanding check for $75 that has never bee cashed and they are sending me a replacement. 
* the beautiful boat ride with Andy this afternoon.
* a fun time at The Carousal with Andy. We went to see Kyle & Ed from Second Majesty play an acoustic set at the beach bar. There was a chill in the air, summer really is coming to an end.
* the Phillies making their game interesting even though they lost in the end.
* a fresh Mack's pizza for dinner.
* good times tonight  with Matt and his friends at Leslie's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment