Saturday, October 16, 2010

I have gratitude today for...
* getting decent Sarah McLachlan seats for New Year's Eve and for Andy agreeing to go to AC so Jess & I can see her. I've never been to AC for New Year's Eve and I'm excited to do something different. 
* embracing my long straight hair after accepting the curlers didn't work out to well. I used a blow dryer and it looked really nice for the wedding. 
* my fun dress I wore to Katie & Eric's wedding. 
* that I'm feeling better than I have in days just in time for the wedding. 
* my friendship with Katie. I still remember the first day I met her...waiting outside the gate at DEB for my interview right before our senior year started in 1998. Who knew I'd find one of my lifelong friends there? I was so happy to be there on her wedding day and that she ended up with such a nice guy. 
* a great time at Katie & Eric's wedding. Dancing, drinks, Phillies game (although they lost) and good times at the hotel bar. 
* that we decided to stay at the hotel after the wedding instead of going to my parents house. It was fun hanging out afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment