Saturday, October 23, 2010

I have gratitude today for...
* the awesome massage I had today at the massage school. I feel so lucky to have found this place, I don't feel guilty spending $35 for an hour of pure mental health.
* the great feeling I had dropping of 3 bags of shoes for a charity my friend is involved with to help the people of Haiti.
* my crock pot and the chicken soup I made this morning.
* getting some errands done today that I've been putting off for weeks.
* having a fun time making cupcakes for the Phillies game tonight, I even made P's with red sprinkles.
* naptime this afternoon, the medicine I'm on is making me really tired.
* Erin & Bill's get together for the game. Even though the Phillies lost it was fun hanging out with them and a bunch of their friends.
* learning that Erin's parents were ok after a fire caused severe damage to their home. I can't even imagine losing everything, but at least it was just "stuff" and they were both safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment