Sunday, October 10, 2010

Just Me Talking

I find myself thinking of things I want to write about all of the time. I make lists of "blog ideas" but never actually sit down and get my thoughts out on paper (or screen, I guess). The author of a blog I read regularly often has "late night talking" posts. I enjoy reading them and imagine she at least feels she's journaling, albeit in a very brief form. I'm going to give it a shot without putting a daily expectation on myself like I did with my Gratitude section.  I have been keeping track of things I'm grateful for in my daily planner but clearly I've fallen behind on posting them. I will continue my Gratitude blog entries because it teaches me (and you if you do it) that everyday good things happen.  Once in a while I'll blog about the things that I can't stop thinkng about, things I am struggling with and whatever else...

No comments:

Post a Comment