Thursday, November 4, 2010

I have gratitude today for...
* being able to take deep breaths when things got crazy at the office today. Deadline day is always fun, nothing has changed!
* the phone call I received tonight from a local restaurant owner. I tried to get him to advertise at LifeStyle and never had any luck, finally got somewhere tonight talking with him about different advertising options and I feel confident he will sign an agreement for 2011 soon.
* watching Private Practice tonight. It was a very emotional episode where one of the main characters was beaten and raped. This is one of my biggest fears in life and I found the show hard to watch; at the same time I felt they did a really good job with the episode. I hope it helps someone out there that has been silent about something so awful happening to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment