Sunday, December 12, 2010

Overwhelming Love from FAMILY

We were so excited to send out an email to both sides of the family telling them our good news. The kind words and love were felt by Andy and myself when reading their responses. We are blessed to have our families and can't wait to share our special day with them.

Jeff: It was great getting to share in all of the excitement with you both. Some days in life are just perfect.

Mom: We have been smiling about this news all day! Congratulations again I can't wait to see the both of you! Love you - MOM

Leslie: YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you two!!!!!!!! Can't think of a better girl for Andy!!!!!!! Prayers for alllllll the best for you guys!!!! Can't wait to see you both! Love, Leslie

Susan: Congrats! We are so happy for you guys. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. Sue and Mike

Lisa: Christine and Andy, We are so happy for you! Congratulations, thank you for letting us in on the news, we feel privileged! Christine you will be a beautiful and special addition to our side of the family. You are a joy to be around and I personally enjoy your infectious enthusiasm for life! Andy, you're okay too I guess ;)
All the best, Lisa (and Joe)

Kristen: That is such exciting news! We are so happy for you two and can't wait to celebrate !!! Let me know if you need any wedding planning help, I love that stuff! Congrats! Xoxo

Uncle Jim: Congratulations!! What a coincidence, Suzette and I spoke yesterday with this topic part of the conversation. She felt the time was approaching. Suzette always was our smartest sister. Best wishes and Merry Christmas!! Love, Jim

Kem: Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing them And BIG CONGRATULATIONS! Love K

Dad: CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO _ We're all very excited for you! LOVE DAD

Doug: Congratulations to you both ! Doug

Joe Pel: Congratulations! Glad to hear it. Im looking forward to the reception. Its been a while since we all got together for a big party!

Uncle Kevin: Chris and Andy congratulations Grandma just told me her phone is down until Wednesday did mom and dad cry again congratulation cant wait all my Love Uncle Kevin

Elizabeth: Tim showed me the e-mail yesterday with your big news!! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you. :):)

Brian: Wow!! Congratulations! You are probably hearing a lot of "about freakin time!". haha. It's not like you weren't already considered part of the family, but I guess it's official now, so welcome. :-) Love, Brian & Sharon

Jess: O M G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chris and I are just so happy for you! What a special evening and now the fun planning can begin! Let me know if you need any help at all or want to bounce off any ideas. Congratulations - this is SO exciting! p.s. Do I smell an Aruba destination wedding ? :) :) Oh and this web site helped me out so much in the planning process. www.theknot.com love you guys!!!

Uncle John: I am so happy for both of you! You know Christine, I love you as much as my Daughters and wish you much love and happiness for your life together with Andy. I don’t Facebook so don’t worry about me letting anyone else knowing. I love you so much, Uncle John

Christa: That’s great news! We are so happy for you both and we are definitely looking forward to celebrating with you. Love the pictures. Congratulations, Christa and Joe

Uncle Dan: Congrats to the both of you..look forward to your wedding day!!

Tim: Congrats!!!!! T

Donna: Hey Christine, This is awesome news. We are so happy for you both. Tell Andrew we said Congratulations!!! Donna and Bill

Uncle Bobby: CONGRATS to both of you!!

Uncle Gary: WOW...That's GREAT!! Congratulations to you both!! The great part is now Andy can still feel like a winner when we take over first place next week :)) LOVE YOU GUYS and CONGRATS again!!

Melissa: Hey There Love Birds! A Huge Congrats from Chris & I. We are so happy for you! The pictures are adorable and from what I can tell the ring is gorgeous! Wish we were going to see you soon to celebrate. We owe you some champagne. Love, Melissa

Christopher: Congrats to both of you guys. 12-11-10...cute. That should be easy to remember!

Kerry: That is just Wonderful News!! You both look so Happy!!! We are so very happy for you both! Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas...Love you, Kerry, Chris, Kay and Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment