Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sharing the Engagement Story...

So many people were asking for "the engagement story." I told it so many times over the first few days I started to wish I had a recording of it. Whenever you repeat a story over and over again, it starts to loose some of the detail. You can never quite tell it again like you did the first time. It took me a while but I sat down and wrote it out so we'd have it to share with friends and family, and to always be able to look back on that special night ourselves. After I shared the story, some really nice comments were left on my blog.

Jess Gelman: I cried! LOL! So happy for you! ♥

Jillian: I got sappy! So perfect :)

Uncle John: When a lifetime is considered as a passage of memories gone too fast, taking the time to read your story was a breeze. I'm so happy for you and Andy.

Susan Bodnar: Loved this story! Made me tear up! So much love between you and Andy ♥

Leslie: WOW!!! You two are the best!!!

Julie Drendall: Such a great story! And I love that Second Majesty made a guest appearance! (My friend Kyle is the lead singer.) so happy for you both :)

Jen Cardonick: I agree, truly a sweet story. Congratulations Andy and Christine!

Alyssa Grayson: That's an awesome and sweet story! I am so happy for you! I wish you guys a lifetime of fabulous memories like that

Tim Montgomery: thats awesome! andys such a stud. congrats guys

Copley: Got to love it......you are thorough..........very happy ....see you over the holidays...we were in west chester last night , picking up Sarah...We had dinner at a cool place on Gay road then picked Sarah up. The last time I was in West Chester was when we came to visit you at school.

Kathy Weiss: I cried! Didn't notice any typos in such a beautiful story!

Sarah LaRue: I just read you blog and lets just say I am totally teared up! What an amazing proposal! Its basically the perfect night and such a wonderful memory for you guys! Andy sounds like a pretty awesome guy. You are so lucky to have him and I wish you the most amazing lifetime together :) Let's celebrate sometime soon. Would you guys make the trek out to us? I'd love for you to see the kids again, they change so much in just a few months!

Matias: What a wonderful story you get to tell your grandchildren. Congratulations again! Very happy for you both. Way to go Andy!!! That's some outstanding work there!

No comments:

Post a Comment